Uninstallation of Win Magician can be carried out by removing the tool from Windows govern panel. However, we are advising carrying out a full analyze to guarantee that no more dangerous objects are dropped on the device.
Win Magician is a potentially unwanted application (PUP) declaring that it scans your operating system for infections, rubbish and privacy, false registries, and web safety related issues. If Win Magician was carried out checking the pc, it shall generate consequences displaying the category of discovered concerns, but embedding them would be impossible unless you pay for the registered variation of the piece. System safety specialists are concerned on these types of marketing scheme that according to them are generally employed by rogue utilities. Extra software sponsored along with the same approaches are Mac Magician (its Mac counterpart) Xtron machine Care, and mBytes Speedup Pro.
Aside from being questionable, a majority of of the bugs and problems labeled by Win Magician on the device aren’t causing slowdown in os efficiency, which is greatly conflicting to its states. The fault in packages with cleaning programs especially rogue ones, is there is no solid analysis proving that repairing registry flaws may spike computer efficiency. Moreover, good sources don’t advocate this way as a way to speed up the pc. In point, Microsoft itself discloses that improvement apps can lead to disasters to os if it wrongfully changes the registry.Download Removal Toolto remove Win Magician
If Win Magician pop-ups on your pc via either on the internet ads or set up tool, do not forget that it is a contamination that you need to remove promptly. Aside from getting rid of the rogue software, we advise scanning the operating system with decent anti-malicious software and anti-malicious software softwares to firmly clear the program as well as browser program where Win Magician pop-ups are springing.
Manual Win Magician removalBelow you will find instructions on how to delete Win Magician from Windows and Mac systems. If you follow the steps correctly, you will be able to uninstall the unwanted application from Control Panel, erase the unnecessary browser extension, and eliminate files and folders related to Win Magician completely.
Uninstall Win Magician from Windows
- Click on Start and select Settings
- Choose System and go to Apps and features tab
- Locate the unwanted app and click on it
- Click Uninstall and confirm your action
Windows 8/Windows 8.1
- Press Win+C to open Charm bar and select Settings
- Choose Control Panel and go to Uninstall a program
- Select the unwanted application and click Uninstall
Windows 7/Windows Vista
- Click on Start and go to Control Panel
- Choose Uninstall a program
- Select the software and click Uninstall
- Open Start menu and pick Control Panel
- Choose Add or remove programs
- Select the unwanted program and click Remove
Eliminate Win Magician extension from your browsersWin Magician can add extensions or add-ons to your browsers. It can use them to flood your browsers with advertisements and reroute you to unfamiliar websites. In order to fully remove Win Magician, you have to uninstall these extensions from all of your web browsers.
- Open your browser and press Alt+F
- Click on Settings and go to Extensions
- Locate the Win Magician related extension
- Click on the trash can icon next to it
- Select Remove
- Launch Mozilla Firefox and click on the menu
- Select Add-ons and click on Extensions
- Choose Win Magician related extension
- Click Disable or Remove
- Open Internet Explorer and press Alt+T
- Choose Manage Add-ons
- Go to Toolbars and Extensions
- Disable the unwanted extension
- Click on More information
- Select Remove
Restore your browser settingsAfter terminating the unwanted application, it would be a good idea to reset your browsers.
- Open your browser and click on the menu
- Select Settings and click on Show advanced settings
- Press the Reset settings button and click Reset
- Open Mozilla and press Alt+H
- Choose Troubleshooting Information
- Click Reset Firefox and confirm your action
- Open IE and press Alt+T
- Click on Internet Options
- Go to the Advanced tab and click Reset
- Enable Delete personal settings and click Reset